If you would like to consign dolls, bears, accessories, etc. you can contact the store. We
will assign you a consignment number. There are a few consignment guidelines listed below that must be followed before
being accepted as an auction consignor. We look for quality consignment pieces in our auctions, so please, no junk!
- CONSIGNMENT MINIMUM:
- We ask that you consign a minimum of 20 lots. We will consider a smaller consignment amount if they
are of particular interest or highly desireable.
- ACCEPTABLE CONSIGNMENTS:
- We are looking for quality consignments. Please, no garage sale lots. Acceptable items include
vintage hard plastic dolls, composition, antique bisque, vintage and artist bears and animals, vintage cloth dolls,
artist dolls, vintage clothing & accessories, exceptional high end artist dolls, reference books, vintage figurines,
vintage fabrics & trims, etc.
We will not accept obvious garage sale or Goodwill items. We are not a garbage dump. We are trying to offer quality vintage
and contemporary dolls at our auctions. We want to offer quality dolls, bears, and accessories to both dealers and collectors.
- CONSIGNMENT RECEIVING:
- You can drop off your items to be auctioned directly at the store
or send them via US Mail, UPS, or FedEx. We will gladly come to your home or business
to pick up your consignment items if they are of high quality or large quantities.
- ITEM LISTS:
- Please provide a detailed list of the items you are consigning to
our auction. This list will be matched with the actual items when received.
- We have no reserves on any of our items. Everything is sold to the highest bidder, regardless of price. If you feel
you need to have a reserve on your items, may we suggest another auction house.
- ITEM LISTINGS:
- Your items will be listed in our lists, catalogs, web site, advertising, etc. We will decide if an item
needs to be grouped with other items to bring up the bid on your lots. We try to get a $50 minimum per auction slot. If one
of your items will not bring this $50 minimum, other items will be added to it to accomodate this $50 minimum.