DOLL HOSPITAL SERVICE
My Dolly Dearest offers a complete doll restoration service for our customers.
Almost any type of doll can be "fixed" by our own doll doctor, Herb Radlbeck. He's an experienced doll
restorationalist with over 20 years experience.
Have you bought a doll at one of our auctions and it needs a little TLC? Let him
make your old doll "new". Reasonable rates too. Restringing, compo repair and finger rebuilding,
touch ups, repainting, etc. Do you have a chip out of a foot or a piece missing on your doll? Let
our doll doctor make a new one for you. You won't even know where the repair is.
Before placing your order, please review the doll hospital services menu. These are only estimates, but
give you a general idea of what it will cost to bring your doll back to her former glory.
List Of Services
- You can fax your requests to our resident doll doctor at 717-484-1024.
- SEND YOUR DOLL:
- You can send your doll or bear to My Dolly Dearest using any carrier you choose or
you can bring it into the store in person. The cost of shipping the item to us is the owner's responsibility.
- Our resident doll doctor will carefully examine your doll or bear and send you a written
recomendation for what repairs are needed.
- REPAIR REFUSAL:
- If you have sent your doll to the doll doctor and have decided
not to have any restoration work done, you will be billed a $15.00 assessment charge
as well as return shipping. This charge can be paid by cash, check, money order, or credit card.
- REPAIR ACCEPTANCE:
- If you decide to have your doll or bear restored, you will only be charged for actual services
rendered. There are no "hidden fees" when you receive our doll doctor's bill.
- RETURN SHIPPING:
- Shipping charges both ways are the responsibility of the person who wants the restoration work
done and will be added to your bill. The doll doctor will send it back to you through the carrier of his choice. Your
item will be carefully packed and insured.
- TERMS OF PAYMENT:
- You will be notified when your doll or bear is ready to be discharged from the doll hospital.
The amount owed for the restoration work will be billed to your credit card, along with any appropriate shipping charges, tax (if applicable), and insurance unless previous arrangements have been made for pickup. All items will be shipped by the most economical method unless otherwise specified. All fees for shipping/insurance are the responsibility of the doll or bear's owner.
- PAYMENT OF ITEMS:
- Payment is due when the work is completed. Payment can be made
by cash, credit card, money order, or good check. Out of state checks will be held for
10 business days until it has cleared our bank.
- REPAIR WORK GUARANTEED:
- Our doll doctor's work is unconditionally guaranteed. If you're not happy with what has been
done, he will make it right at no additional charge to you.